The LRSD Tournament will take place next weekend Sunday July 20th. There will be two types of tournaments a free-for-all tournament and a double team tournament. As of right now hardcore and regular LRSD guys will be competing in separate divisions. That may change depending upon the turn-out.
What You Need to Do?
1. Comment on this post and confirm you are entering the tournament.
2. Name your Double Team Partner. Note: If people are fighting over the same partner, names will be drawn out of a hat.
3. You Must Register Your Comment Before Saturday! If you have a problem getting to a computer have a friend or teammate do it for you. If you have no friends contact Mad Dog or GymboSlice.
The Free for All Tournament will be broken down into two games. Depending on # of competitors. The top 4 or 5 players in the first round will move to the championship round. Then it will be a 4 or 5 man free for all and the winner of that will be crowned champion. Second and third place will also be awarded prizes.
Double Team will work as such. The teams will be split into two divisions (Division A and Division B). Every Team in the division will play each other one time. The top two teams in each division will make it to the playoff round. Each division game is a best of 3 series. First round of the playoffs is a best of 5. Championship round is a best of 7. If the game is a draw it will be played over.
There are no ties in baseball so there will be no ties in the LRSD Tournament. Also there is no crying in baseball and their will be no crying in the LRSD tournament.
As of right now the special guest referees will be Mad Dog and IX P XI. Other possible guest refs will be Gymboslice, Takedownspecial and Jeffrosaw.
Possible Game Types: Search and Destroy, Death Match and Domination.
Free for All Prizes
1st – TBA (Possible Prize: Sleep Over at Jeffrosaw’s House or Microsoft Points)
2nd – TBA (Possible Prize: Serious Talk with Mad Dog or Turtle Beach)
3rd – TBA (Possible Prize: A Night of Drinking with Skippy Boo, drinks paid for by the LRSD or Microsoft Points)
Double Team Prizes
1st – TBA (Possible Prize: Free 1 Hour Lesson with GymboSlice or Microsoft Points)
2nd – TBA (Possible Prize: Dinner with RazorHead or Turtle Beach)
3rd – TBA (Possible Prize: Skate Boarding with Magic Wooshy or Microsoft Points)
1. No Noob Tube. Anyone caught using the Noob Tube will disqualified from the tournament and face a heavy suspension.
2. No Air Support of any kind in Free for All Games.
3. More Rules Coming Soon.
Here is the list of eligible competitors:
LilCack / Pafinator
LRSD Hardcore Competitors
II Frito II
NYs PURE RAGE
S t o iM P
xX UNT4M3D Xx