We are a Call of Duty clan named after an army division called the Long Range Surveillance Detachment (LRSD). We are the Unofficial Call of Duty Champions. We have the best players on the internet and we have defeated some of the top teams in the world. When playing at the top of our game we are unbeatable.
The clan was founded and lead by Mad Dog. Mad Dog started the clan many years ago, back in the days of Halo II. The LRSD has changed dramatically over the years but has remained one of the top teams on the internet.
They were formerly known was the Burnisher Brothers or Basement Brawlers and many other names the list goes on. The only thing that has remained the same through all those years has been the core guys Mad Dog, GymboSlice, Jeffrosaw, Takedownspecial, DiaperDandy, Magic Wooshy, Empreza (aka. HipHopjunky), HighFive, BobBigCack, ManCubb, and Razor Head.
Other Guys that have stayed with the LRSD for a while now have been. Feccy J, Mr. Bone, Liath, Battojin, Jigsaw, iNSANO, Gauge, Bobby Shadow, Breezy (aka RDawg) and Grim Punisher.
Call of Duty: World at War Team History
- Finished 12th During the Winter Season
- #1 overall Team in Search and Destroy in Call of Duty Black Ops
- 2010 ran their first ever Gaming for Charity Event and donated money to the Wounded Warrior Foundation.
- Over 89 Shut-outs
- Well over 300 GB Victories during World at War (If you count all the LRSD teams of the past.)
- .760 Win Percentage
- Reached Top 10
- Reach Top 5
- Reached Playoffs several years in a row.
- Never Had a Snowflake
- Mad Dog Voted in the Top 25 Players of All Time for W@W
- TakedownSpecial Voted Must Clutch Performer of 2011.
- Had a 55-18 record in the spring season before most of the team retired. New LRSD took over after.
- GymboSlice voted most unstoppable force 3 years in a row.