Some of my teammates feel they are the best sniper in the LRSD but everybody knows GymboSlice is good at everything he does. If Gymbo is covered properly he will dominate the battlefield and it will open up the battlefield for his team to dominate the game. So I will fill you in on some of my secrets on how I am the sniping champion.
Here’s a little video to explain the importance of sniping. Our snipers Magic Wooshy, HipHopJunky and FeccyJ should learn a lot from this video. I will make sure it is required by them to watch this video before they ever step into battle with GymboSlice.
Gymbo’s Five Tips it Success
1. Find a good spot. Don’t just be sniping in the middle of the street, your fire rate is much slower then everyone else on the battlefield and you don’t stand a chance head to head with someone in a close range battle unless you are GymboSlice.
2. Never Snipe from the same place more the once. If you stay in the same spot eventually someone will watch the Kill Cam and find you. If Kill Cam is off, I still wouldn’t hang around the same spot for that long.
3. Make sure you can see a good portion of the battlefield. If you aren’t covering valuable ground for your team, then you aren’t doing your job.
4. Hit the target. If you miss your cover is blown and your teammates will be killed. This step is a major issues for some of our snipers. You must hit the target.
5. Don’t Die. If you want to be an asset to your team don’t die more then 5 times a game. You cannot die a lot if you want to be a successful sniper. Snipers must rack up 5-7 kills in a row so they can get their team an Air Strike or a Helicopter.
Gymbo will be back next week with more tips on how to be a champion. This is Gymbo’s Corner and thanks for stopping by.