The LRSD will be having the first ever UFC 2009: Undisputed League!! Everyone in the LRSD is welcome to join and there will be prizes available for tournaments. Those of who have got the game and want to join the UFC League put a message in the shout box or send Gymbo or Takedown a message.
There is a possiblity that we will broadcast the first LRSD Fight Event Live on LRSD TV! (If not… We will atleast Cap Card all the fights we can..)
- Magic Wooshy
- Feccy J
(I’ll continue to add to this list when people confirm they have the game and want to join)
LRSD Fights I (Rumored Match Ups)
- Feccy J (2nd Ranked in Preseason) vs Paco (1st Ranked in Preseason) (Main Event)
- Diaper Dandy vs Magic Wooshy (Co-Main Event)
- GymboSlice vs Mugze
- TakedownSpecial vs Battojin
- Bore vs Breezy (Not Known if they will both Officially Compete in League)
- StarNards vs OverDose (Not Known if they will both Officially Compete in League)
- Grim Punisher vs BryDog(Not Known if they will both Officially Compete in League)
(Note: Fights are Subject to Change. This is the Unofficial Fight Card. Only Paco vs Feccy J is Confirmed)
Unofficial Preseason Rankings
- 1st) Paco – Paco dominated Gymbo in Unranked Online Fights and currently holds an Online Ranked Record of 4-1.
- 2nd) Feccy J – Feccy J also had a great showing in Unranked matches and holds an Online Ranked Record of 9-6.
- 3rd) TakedownSpecial – Holds an Online Ranked Record of 5-0.
- 4th) GymboSlice – Was upset in several Unranked matches but holds an Online Ranked Record of 10-0.
- 5th) Magic Wooshy – Has no record to note but has a rumored victory over Feccy J in an Unranked battle.
- 6th) Diaper Dandy – Also has no record to note but is a tough competitor and performed well in Unranked matches.
- 7th) BattoJin – No information other then he is a fierce competitor.
- 8th) Mugze – No information other then he is fired up to start competition.
Created Fighters Only – Non career mode fighters only. They give you enough points to make a quality fighter.
Weight Class – Light Heavyweight
Non-Title Fights – 3 Rounds (5 Min Rounds)
Title Fights – 5 Rounds (5 Min Rounds)
Broadcast / Capture Card – If Possible Fights will be Capture Carded
Tournament / Championship Belt – After LRSD Fights I we will seed everyone for a tournament to find out who is the best in the LRSD. Those not on the first fight card can still enter the tournament.